Competition and EU experience
Our case experience focuses on claimant-side damages actions and other regulatory infringements. Our Competition Litigation team's specific experience includes:
- cartel damages claims before the English and European courts as well as privately negotiated commercial settlements;
- appeal proceedings before the Competition Appeal Tribunal;
- responding to regulatory dawn raids and subsequent OFT and European Commission investigations;
- proceedings before the House of Lords, the Court of Appeal and the European courts;
- claims arising from state aid rules;
- challenges to resale price maintenance practices and discriminatory pricing;
- responding to injunction proceedings;
- responding to infraction proceedings;
- and challenging European Commission rulings.
For further case experience, please see the Industry experience page.
If you require immediate assistance please call a switchboard number above, alternatively email the Competition Litigation team providing a phone number and summary of your enquiry and we'll get back to you.