If you have worked for your employer for over two years and you are:
- dismissed for no good reason
- unfairly selected for redundancy
- sacked for poor performance without having been given a proper chance to improve
- given notice for being sick
- sacked without due process being followed or
- fired in a variety of other circumstances
you may have a claim for unfair dismissal.
Even if you do not have two years' service, you can claim unfair dismissal if the reason for your dismissal is one for which the law provides special protection such as whistle blowing or discrimination.
If you have been dismissed, please contact a member of our employment team to discuss your options. We offer initial telephone consultations free of charge.