Joseph’s experience includes:
- Being part of the Stewarts’ team working on the RBS Rights Issue Litigation.
- Acting for an asset management firm in connection with allegations of breach of sanctions against a sovereign wealth fund.
- Acting for a Middle Eastern Bank and a Middle Eastern property development company in relation to claims for conspiracy and breach of confidence.
- Acting for a blue-chip company in dispute with the UK Government.
- Acting for a Russian businessman in connection with one of the largest cases to have come before the High Court.
Joseph has significant experience of High Court litigation and a number of the matters he has assisted on have appeared in The Lawyers “Top 20 Cases” list.
Further, his expertise in identifying and deploying technological solutions is part of his innovative approach to the delivery of legal services. This is especially so when it comes to disclosure.
Joseph is also highly sought after for his skills in scoping out and managing disclosure exercises.
Joseph worked in a boutique litigation practice in Australia before moving to the United Kingdom in 2009. Joseph then worked at a number of respected US and UK law firms before joining Stewarts.
Accreditations and Memberships
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the Anglo-Australasian Lawyers Society (UK Chapter)
Joseph is an avid fan of historical fiction, follows Major League Baseball and loves searching for the perfect espresso!