Keith Thomas and Laura Jenkins have contributed to the ‘Securities Litigation’ section of the fourth edition of ‘Getting the Deal Through’, authoring the ‘England and Wales’ chapter.
The ‘Securities Litigation’ section provides a comparative guide to the mechanisms and procedures surrounding securities litigation across the world’s markets, covering:
- Types of securities claim
- Remedies and damages
- Plea requirements
- Early stage procedural mechanisms for defendants
- Collective proceedings
- Third-party litigation funding
- Litigation involving investment funds and structured finance
- Requirements for foreign residents and security holders
- The handling of multiple securities claims in different jurisdictions
- Available alternatives to litigation
The book is available in print, as an e-book and online. The ‘England and Wales’ chapter by Keith and Laura can be downloaded here.
To view the full version of the guide, please visit Getting the Deal Through’s website.
You can find further information regarding our expertise, experience and team on our Securities Litigation pages.