Our London office is home to some of the best litigation lawyers in the UK
How to get here
Nearest Underground Stations:
- Blackfriars and Temple: District and Circle lines
- Chancery Lane: Central line
- Farringdon: Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines
Nearest Rail Stations:
City Thameslink and Blackfriars are served by trains run by Thameslink.
The office is located just off New Fetter Lane and is on the corner of West Harding Street.
Buses with disabled access to New Street Square:
- From Euston: Bus number 59, 68, 168
- From Kings Cross St Pancras: Bus number 46
- From Liverpool Street: Bus number 8
- From Victoria: Bus number 11
- From Waterloo: Bus number 341
We have very limited car parking available at our offices. Please speak with who you are visiting in order to enquire about booking a parking space in advance of your visit.
Alternatively, there are three car parks nearby:
- NCP Saffron Hill, 14 St Cross Street, EC1N 8XA
- NCP Covent Garden, Parker Mews, London, WC2B 5NT
- Baynard House Car Park, 133 Queen Street, London EC4A 4BQ
Each of our departments has an international reputation for excellence and our teams comprise some of the UK’s leading litigation lawyers. Our teams achieve excellent outcomes for clients, often in groundbreaking litigation.