In this special episode, International Injury partner Chris Deacon spoke to Bryan Joubert of Northcott Global Solutions.
NGS is an international emergency response company specialising in evacuations, medical assistance, security and travel risk management. The NGS team consists of high-calibre individuals who are carefully selected for their experience, ability to make decisions and get the job done.
When an emergency or crisis develops, NGS can immediately respond, offering the client a choice of options ranging from the quickest, most cost-effective or what they recommend based on successfully running over 8500 cases.
The session covered:
- The importance of prior planning when travelling.
- The barriers one can face in an emergency whilst abroad.
- Aspects to a medical emergency and how NGS manages these.
Watch the recording here
About the speaker
Bryan Joubert, Medical Operations Manager at Northcott Global Solutions
- Advanced Life Support Paramedic.
- Keen interest in remote medical care and international patient repatriation
- Healthcare Operations Specialist.
- Medical Operations Auditor.
Previous Stewarts Soundbites episodes
A series of bitesize webcasts designed to deliver concise and interesting updates, conversations and presentations on a range of topics, brought to you by our specialist lawyers and featuring some special guest speakers – Find out more.
You can find further information regarding our expertise, experience and team on our Personal Injury pages.
If you require assistance from our team, please contact us.
Subscribe – In order to receive our news straight to your inbox, subscribe here. Our newsletters are sent no more than once a month.