Alice’s work covers a variety of commercial disputes, including breach of contract, civil fraud, professional negligence and insolvency claims involving a range of interim applications.
Alice’s work highlights include:
- acting on a claim for professional negligence against the former joint administrators of a property development company
- acting for the respondents to a petition for unfair prejudice between shareholders of a joint venture
- acting for a claimant in a claim for mismanagement of a private aircraft under a management and operation agreement
- involvement in multi-jurisdictional enforcement proceedings in an application for an interim third-party debt order
- representing a start up in the oil and gas industry regarding issues arising out of the purchase of intellectual property from its former parent company
Alice joined Stewarts in September 2021. She trained at Collyer Bristow LLP and moved to Humphries Kerstetter LLP on qualification. While at Humphries Kerstetter she obtained her Higher Rights of Audience.
Before becoming a solicitor, Alice completed an undergraduate degree in Classics at the University of St Andrews. She then obtained her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course with distinction at BPP University.
Alice is a member of the Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society and the London Solicitors Litigation Association.
Alice enjoys outdoor swimming, reading and the theatre.