Kate has been involved in all aspects of caseloads, assisting on complex and often multi-jurisdictional, multimillion pound disputes. She has experience working with corporate clients, high net worth individuals and those who have suffered serious personal injuries.
Kate has assisted in:
- the organisation and conduct of a multi-party mediation in a multimillion pound commercial dispute;
- a damages claim arising out of a cartel arrangement;
- multi-jurisdictional fraud investigation for a foreign state body;
- resisting an application for injunctive relief; and
- a £200 million fraud claim.
Kate also has experience of litigation in the High Court and appellate courts, and of various forms of alternative dispute resolution.
After joining Stewarts as a paralegal in 2015, Kate completed a training contract with the firm and qualified in 2018.
Kate enjoys participating in sports and particularly enjoys skiing, hiking and scuba diving. Since she moved to Leeds, Kate has spent a lot of her time in the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District and the Peak District. Kate also loves travelling and the opportunity it provides to explore different landscapes, learn about other cultures and try new foods.