Olivia has assisted on a wide range of cases including adult and child brain injuries, birth injuries and spinal injuries.
Olivia has had experience investigating new claims, instructing medico-legal experts, drafting witness statements, instructions to Counsel and issuing and serving Court proceedings. She has had a great deal of exposure to the Court process and previously attended a number of hearings including High Court Trials.
Olivia acted as a Court Clerk which allowed her to gain significant experience in undertaking advocacy in front of Judges, making oral submissions in relation to applications on behalf of clients and obtaining approval of consent, settlement and anonymity orders.
Olivia has experience advising members of the public on legal and social issues at the Citizen’s Advice Bureau and Headway Clinic.
Olivia studied Spanish and Italian at Cardiff University. She spent one year as an Erasmus student living abroad in both Milan and Granada. Olivia completed the GDL and the LPC LLM at the University of Law, achieving a commendation and distinction respectively.
- HMRC targeting social media influencers and online earners – Stewarts (stewartslaw.com)
- Investment tax reliefs in the spotlight: Enterprise Investment Scheme – Stewarts (stewartslaw.com)
- The life and work of a case manager: Q&A with Rhiannon Stokes
- Medicolegal experts explain cauda equina syndrome
- Active grandmother secures multi-million pound settlement after sustaining severe brain injury in negligent operation
Olivia enjoys travelling to different destinations and experiencing different cultures and cuisines. She also likes to keep fit and particularly enjoys Les Mills classes.