Paul’s expertise is in complex and catastrophic brain, spinal cord and amputee injury claims.
- A number of record court approved spinal injuries settlements (Callum Cross £8.1m, Agnes Collier £15m, Isobel Sale £12.5m)
- Acting on the Alton Towers amputee cases
- Acting in a record criminal injuries award in 2002 (Dadi £4.75m)
- Acting for victims of the murderer Beverley Allitt
Paul began his legal career at Evill & Coleman, specialising in trade union employers’ liability claims. He then practised trade union employment law, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation at Rowley Ashworth before becoming head of personal injury department at Shoosmiths.
Accreditations and Memberships
- Middle Temple Law Society
- Fellow of APIL
- CEDR accredited mediator
Paul is a keen runner, cyclist, magician, sculpture and author.