Stefan’s experience includes:
- Acting for the claimants in claims and counterclaims totalling up to £400m arising from allegations of breach of an oral agreement and misappropriation of trust assets
- Acting for the winding up committee of an Icelandic bank in claims arising from the termination of trades under GMRA and GMSLA agreements
- Acting for an LLP bringing a substantial professional negligence claim against its former legal advisors relating to failure adequately to advise on the exercise of an option to purchase land
- Acting for an individual shareholder/director in an acrimonious exit from a company. Claims of unfair prejudice, fraud and breaches of fiduciary duty
- Acting for a number of individuals and companies who have been served with freezing injunctions
- Acting for an individual seeking to set aside registration in England of a foreign judgment
- Acting in winding-up proceedings against a BVI entity
- Obtaining deposition evidence in England in support of overseas proceedings
Stefan’s recent work includes banking litigation, contractual disputes, professional negligence, shareholder disputes and breach of trust claims.
Stefan trained at Stewarts and qualified as a solicitor advocate in October 2012.
Accreditations and Memberships
- Member of the London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Member of Solicitors’ Association of Higher Court Advocates
- Accredited by the Free Representation Unit
Stefan enjoys making music, hillwalking and cooking.