Anjali only represents claimants, most of whom have claims worth several million pounds. She acts for both adults and children who have been injured in complex claims arising out of accidents on the road, at work and in public spaces.
Anjali understands the devastating impact a catastrophic injury can have on the claimant and their family. For this reason, she aims to secure rehabilitation and interim payments at the earliest opportunity and takes a pragmatic and proactive approach to the resolution of a claim.
Anjali has successfully represented a number of claimants, securing millions of pounds of compensation. Her recent results include:
- £3.3m on behalf of a motorcyclist who sustained an incomplete spinal injury in a head on collision
- £2.4m on behalf of a motorist who sustained a severe brain injury as a result of a collision caused by ice on the road
- £6m on behalf of a pedestrian who sustained a brain injury and life-changing injuries after being knocked down on a pedestrian crossing
- The claimants injured in the Alton Towers Smiler crash
Anjali joined Stewarts in 2011. Prior to this she was an associate solicitor at Pannone LLP in Manchester.
Accreditations and Memberships
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- ABIL – Acquired Brain Injury Forum in London
Anjali is a keen runner. She has completed both the London Marathon and the Nice-Cannes Marathon in recent years, with several half marathons along the way.