Cécile currently supports the Commercial Litigation team in the day-to-day running of a number of high-value disputes. Her previous experience includes:
- Working on ICC, LCIA and LMAA arbitrations in France and in the UK, and in particular: assisting a Latin American natural resources company in four related arbitrations (London, Miami and New York) and assisting on LCIA proceedings regarding a shareholders dispute and involvement of BVI, Cyprus and Maltese counsel.
- Advising on commercial, family and international injury matters involving French clients and bilingual disclosure exercises.
- Assisting on a professional negligence claim following injuries sustained during an aviation related dispute.
- Working on a broad range of family matters involving high-net worth individuals in England and various European jurisdictions.
Cécile has experience in the commercial, tax, international arbitration, family and international injury sectors.
Cécile holds a Master 2 in International Litigation (Paris X) and an LLM in International Business Law (King’s College London). She started her training contract at Stewarts in September 2017.
Cécile’s hobbies and interests range from swimming and indoor climbing to cooking and gardening.
- The European Circuit of the Bar of England
- The Franco-British Lawyers Society
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- The Law Society Junior Lawyers Division