Felicia advises on a wide spectrum of complex children cases, both domestic and international. Her expertise covers parental child abduction (Hague and non-Hague), leave to remove, wardship, residence and contact issues, as well as applications to obtain or terminate parental responsibility. Felicia also has extensive experience in matters involving welfare concerns, domestic abuse, coercive control and/or alienating behaviours. She has assisted parents in obtaining injunctions and protective orders, including non-molestation orders, prohibited steps orders and occupation orders.
In addition, Felicia works on complex and high value financial matters for separating and unmarried couples following family breakdown
Felicia is particularly passionate about adopting a child-focused approach and has an unwavering desire to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients.
- Acted in a number of ground-breaking cases involving novel points of law in the High Court and the Court of Appeal, including:
- Z v Z  EWHC 1673 (Fam)
- P (Children: Disclosure) 
- T v T and Ors (Inchoate Rights of Custody) 
- P v P (Divorce: Jurisdiction) 
- Has a track record of successfully acting for the applicant in leave to remove applications.
- Assisted in a child-related end-of-life case in the European Court of Human Rights
- At only one year qualified, Felicia was recognised in The Legal 500 rankings as a ‘Recommended Lawyer’ in 2022. She is also recognised by peers as having extensive experience within children law.
- Highly Commended for ‘Young Solicitor of the Year’ Award in the Family Law Awards 2023
- Shortlisted for the ‘Yres Rising Star’ 2023 at the Resolution Awards 2023
Felicia graduated from the University of Sheffield with a First Class Honours Degree in Politics and Philosophy. She completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course with a distinction at the University of Law in London. Felicia completed her training contract at a leading Tier 1 family law firm in London where she qualified in September 2021, before joining Stewarts in May 2023.
Accreditations and Memberships
- Active member of Resolution and currently sits on Resolution’s National Yres Committee
- Member of the Association of Lawyers for Children and the Child Abduction Lawyers Association
- Former Co-Chair of the Westminster and Holborn Law Society’s Junior Lawyer’s division
- Registered expert of the ‘Careful child relocation’ group
- Hosting a panel discussion on equality, diversity and inclusion at Resolution’s National Yres Conference in November 2022
- Hosting a panel discussion on ‘Domestic abuse: supporting clients and legal update’ at Resolution’s National Yres Conference in November 2021
- Writing articles for the Central London Lawyer magazine
- Attending domestic and international conferences, for example with the Barcelona Bar Association
Felicia enjoys exploring the countryside in Yorkshire with her family and also loves travelling to new places. Felicia plays piano and has done since a young age. She is also passionate about supporting a range of charitable projects, including charities tackling youth homelessness and children’s refuges.