Inge specialises in competition litigation damages claims in the English Courts. Inge is a skilled negotiator and has significant experience in settling disputes without involving the Court including at the pre-action stage. She is also an experienced trial lawyer.
Ranked as a Leading Individual in the Legal 500 and described in the legal directories as “extremely impressive” and “highly responsive and engaged with the detail of the case” with “wide-ranging experience of competition litigation”.
Recent cases of note include:
- Acting for major power company in its claim for damages in relation to the High Voltage Power Cables Cartel
- Acting for a multi-national distributor of electronic products and services in connection with the Liquid Crystal Displays Cartel
- Acting for major UK retailers in multi-billion pound claims against Visa and MasterCard
- Acting for global corporation in its claim arising from the Smart Card Chips Cartel
Inge trained at Manches LLP, joined Stewarts in 2009 and was made a partner in 2013.
Accreditations and Memberships
- LSLA (London Solicitors Litigation Association)
- AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers)
Inge’s interests include current affairs.