Inge is a skilled negotiator and has significant experience in settling disputes without involving the Court. She is also an experienced trial lawyer. Inge now specialises in competition litigation, in particular follow-on damages claims in the English Courts.
Inge is described by The Legal 500 as a “first-class litigator”, and ‘meticulous’
Recent cases of note include:
- Acting for major UK retailers in multi-billion pound claims against Visa and MasterCard
- Acting for an English company in relation to a non-party disclosure application brought in the context of the Berezovsky v Hine and others litigation
- Acting for high net worth individuals in connection with various proceedings in the Channel Islands concerning directors’ duties
- Acting for a multi-national distributor of IT products and services in a multi-million pound claim in connection with the Liquid Crystal Displays Cartel
Inge trained at Manches LLP, joined Stewarts in 2009 and was made a partner in 2013.
Accreditations and Memberships
- LSLA (London Solicitors Litigation Association)
- AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers)
Inge’s interests include current affairs and classical music.