Leah’s experience includes:
- Acting on follow-on and standalone damages claims arising from investigations into high voltage power cables, trucks, refrigeration compressors, copper fittings, air cargo and animal feed phosphates
- Multi-billion pound litigation against Visa and MasterCard
- Challenging CMA decisions
- Defending cartel investigations
- State aid judicial review
Leah has acted for claimants and defendants in high-value proceedings in the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the Competition Appeal Tribunal. Leah’s expertise includes advising on follow-on and standalone damages claims, interventions in Competition Appeal Tribunal proceedings and cartel investigations by the CMA.
Leah studied European Politics to master’s degree level before working in the public sector in Brussels. Leah later completed a law degree and postgraduate diploma in EU Competition Law before qualifying as a solicitor at Gowling WLG in 2013.
Accreditations and Memberships
Leah is a member of the Law Society Competition Section and the Junior Lawyers Division.
Leah enjoys travelling, cooking, live music and keeping fit.