Since qualification, Lucy has only ever acted for clients with very serious injuries or the families of a deceased loved one. She has achieved a number of multi-million pound settlements for clients who have suffered catastrophic and life-changing injuries including brain, spinal cord and complex orthopaedic injuries.
Lucy’s areas of expertise also include road traffic collisions, fatal claims and pain disorders. She also has experience of bringing occupier’s liability and public liability claims on behalf of clients who have sustained serious injuries in public places.
- Advising a group of claimants from India who were injured in a road traffic accident in the UK
- Heavily involved in the successful settlement of claims brought on behalf of 20 claimants following a minibus accident
- Advising a claimant with severe complex regional pain syndrome following an accident whilst on a day trip, leading to successful settlement
- Acting for a claimant with significant orthopaedic injuries sustained in a road traffic accident, resulting in successful settlement of the claim
- Heavily involved in the successful settlement of a claim brought by a paraplegic claimant following an accident at work
- Successful settlement of a claim for a claimant who suffered a severe brain injury following a road traffic accident
Lucy trained at DLA Piper before joining Stewarts in 2010. She became a solicitor in the Personal Injury department in 2012. Lucy has written her career story for our careers section – you can view her story here.
Accreditations and Memberships
Lucy is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Lucy was born and raised in Wales. She is an accomplished musician and has achieved her black belt in the martial art of Tae Kwon Do. She enjoys reading legal fiction, Jodi Picoult being her favourite author. Her weekends are spent outdoors with her husband and their three sons.