Sophie’s recent work includes:
- Acting for a property developer in a breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty claim, involving complex issues of asset tracing across several jurisdictions
- Acting for the shareholders of an oil company in multi-jurisdictional litigation against a Russian state-owned company
- Acting for an Irish bank in relation to the tracing of assets worldwide in connection with conspiracy proceedings
- Acting for a French consortium in a claim for fraudulent misrepresentation against an Indian manufacturing company
- Advising on subject access requests under the GDPR
Sophie has experience across a wide range of high value commercial disputes with significant expertise in:
- Fraud claims including those involving asset tracing, freezing injunctions, gagging orders and applications for Norwich Pharmacal relief; and
- Media and technology disputes including cyber-security and data breach responses, content-related disputes and internal investigations.
Sophie advises clients in handling corporate crises, including advising on reputation management strategies.
Before joining Stewarts, Sophie spent seven years at Olswang LLP. Sophie has spent time working in Singapore and at global technology company, IBM.
Sophie enjoys ballet, scuba diving and skiing. She is a trustee of Camden Carers Service, a charity which offers advice, support and activities for family and unpaid carers across Camden.