Tom devises, develops, manages, and/or delivers systems and resources in areas including:
- Legal product and its delivery
- Legal and industry knowledge
- Risk and regulation
He works mainly with the commercial disputes groups of Stewarts.
Tom read Law at Downing College, Cambridge University. Experience as a client-facing lawyer included: six years at Herbert Smith in London (including secondments to Japan National Oil Corporation in Tokyo and to the Herbert Smith Advocacy Unit), three years at Shepherd and Wedderburn in London, and a year with Stewarts in Leeds. In that decade, Tom worked in many areas of complex commercial and financial litigation, as well as in competition litigation, arbitration, both public and private international law, and mediation.
Accreditations and Memberships
- Director, Leeds Law Society
- London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Association of Litigation Professional Support
- Arbitration Support and Knowhow Group
- Stewarts E-disclosure Committee
Due Process: Project Management in the new litigation landscape – Law Gazette July 2016
Tom enjoys family time, photography, listening to records, and visiting South America.