Matters on which Zach has acted include:
- Advising a group of leading UK high-street retailers in relation to claims against Visa arising from alleged breaches of competition law
- Acting for an Indian conglomerate regarding its obligations under a facility agreement
- Advising a large Australian business group in relation to a contractual dispute with its clearing house
- Advising a large French bank in relation to its insurance claim in respect of $500m worth of gold bullion and a global sugar refinery based in America in relation to a dispute arising from the acquisition of its European business
Zach has a broad range of experience having previously advised on contractual/breach of warranty claims, fraud cases, conflict of law disputes, professional negligence and insurance claims and competition law matters.
Zach has also acted on several regulatory matters and internal investigations for both companies and individuals.
Zach joined Stewarts in November 2015. Before that, Zach worked at Clifford Chance for over seven years (having trained and qualified there).
Accreditations and Memberships
- London Solicitors Litigation Association
Zach is an all-round keen sportsman and particularly enjoys golf (playing to a handicap of six) and football (both playing and watching his beloved Leicester City).