Some of our recent matters include:
- Advising a large public pension department on a multi-jurisdictional investigation into a decades-long, $850m+ corruption allegation and recovery action against a former senior executive and its third-party accomplices
- Advising in an investigation relating to sensitive personal data accidentally leaked by an organisation, the potential regulatory issues associated with this, as well as the litigation risk
- Conducting an on-site investigation for a global medical device manufacturer arising out of a Malaysian sting operation following a whistleblower reporting bribery concerns
- Undertaking an investigation for a mobile network operator concerning a potential financing fraud
- Undertaking numerous investigations in respect of clients with identified links to sanctioned jurisdictions, including Iran, Cuba, Myanmar and Sudan
A groundbreaking after the event (ATE) insurance facility for our commercial disputes clients.
Stewarts Litigate provides our commercial disputes clients with rapid access to comprehensive ATE insurance at pre-agreed market leading rates.
This communication has been authorised by Arthur J Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited for the purpose of s21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000
"Experienced, innovative, knowledgeable, responsive, energetic, committed and cutting edge"Chambers and The Legal 500
"Stewarts come across as being specialist, this is where their real strength lies"
"I found them to be first class. Their knowledge is excellent"
Meet our Investigations team
We have a multi-disciplinary team, comprising lawyers from one or more specialist areas. This team is able to tackle all relevant angles in what is often a complex set of circumstances.
Our team comprises some of the UK’s leading litigation lawyers.