Some of our recent matters include:
- Advising a large public pension department on a multi-jurisdictional investigation into a decades-long, $850m+ corruption allegation and recovery action against a former senior executive and its third-party accomplices
- Advising in an investigation relating to sensitive personal data accidentally leaked by an organisation, the potential regulatory issues associated with this, as well as the litigation risk
- Investigating allegations of fraud at global mining company ENRC in Kazakhstan and Africa as part of an internal investigation and self-reporting process to the SFO
- Conducting an on-site investigation for a global medical device manufacturer arising out of a Malaysian sting operation following a whistleblower reporting bribery concerns
- Undertaking an investigation for a mobile virtual network operator concerning potential fraudulent misrepresentations designed to persuade investors to purchase bonds
- Undertaking numerous investigations in respect of clients with identified links to sanctioned jurisdictions, including Iran, Cuba, Myanmar and Sudan
"Experienced, innovative, knowledgeable, responsive, energetic, committed and cutting edge"Chambers and The Legal 500
"Stewarts come across as being specialist, this is where their real strength lies"
"I found them to be first class. Their knowledge is excellent"
Meet our Investigations team
We have a multi-disciplinary team, comprising lawyers from one or more specialist areas. This team is able to tackle all relevant angles in what is often a complex set of circumstances.
Our team comprises some of the UK’s leading litigation lawyers.