Jenny acted in the following reported cases:
- XW v XH 2017 EWFC 76 (and XW v XH (No.2) (Reporting Restrictions Order)  EWFC 44) in which the wife was awarded one of the highest recorded English divorce settlements. In addition the case dealt with issues of special contribution, privacy and whether foreign marital contracts should be treated as pre-nuptial agreements. At the Court of Appeal the wife was successful, exceptionally, in her application for the reporting restrictions order granted in the High Court to be maintained (XW v XH  EWCA Civ 549). Furthermore her lump sum award was increased from £115m to £145m (XW v XH  EWCA Civ 2262).
- Zimina v Zimin  EWCA Civ 1429,  All ER (D) 57 (Oct) (Court of Appeal)
- WW v HW  EWHC 1844 (Fam)
Jenny graduated from the University of Cambridge with a first class degree in Social and Political Sciences before working in the Constitution Directorate at the Ministry of Justice. After completing her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course in London she trained at Manches, qualifying into the family department in September 2011. Jenny joined Stewarts in October 2012.
Accreditations and Memberships
- Resolution (formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Franco-British Lawyers Society