Lucy also has expertise in disputes concerning children, including child abduction, and national and international relocation cases.
Cases in which Lucy has acted include:
- Tchenguiz v Imerman  EWCA Civ 908, concerning confidential information and disclosure
- ND v SD & Ors  EWHC 1507 (Fam), concerning international trust case dealing with allegations of sham
- RJ v Tigipko  EWHC 448 (Fam), concerning international child abduction and reporting restrictions
- Recommended lawyer in Spears 2021 and 2022
- Rising Leader in Private Client Global Elite 2022
- Lucy was named as the winner of the ‘Future Leader in Private Client’ award at the Spear’s Wealth Management Awards 2018.
- Lucy was listed as a recommended Family Lawyer in the 2019 edition of the exclusive Spear’s 500 guide.
- Lucy was shortlisted by Spear’s as a Rising Star in their family law index 2018.
- The Legal 500 recognised Lucy’s “‘encyclopaedic knowledge’ of complex matrimonial finances involving trust assets.”
- Lucy was singled out in 2017 as a “rising star” in a peer survey carried out by The Times.
Lucy graduated from University College London in 2007 and trained and qualified at Withers in London, subsequently working in the firm’s Hong Kong office. She joined Stewarts in January 2014.
Lucy has presented to the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers on protecting personal injury awards from family law claims.
Accreditations and Memberships
Lucy is a member of Resolution.