Our dedicated children team can assist you in your child support claim on the breakdown of your relationship.

In addition to having the expertise and experience to support you through a claim, we can also assist you with finding alternative means of reaching an agreement.

Contact our children team about your query.

Meet the Children Law Team

Our Children Law Team is recognised for its deep expertise in private children law, ranked in Chambers and noted for its “high level of experience and commitment”.

In an article in The Times, head of department Stephen Foster is “praised for leading Stewarts’ phalanx of family lawyers to the top of the pack”.

Carly Kinch - Partner - Divorce and Family - Stewarts

If you require assistance, please contact us or request a call from one of our lawyers.