Prior to commencing her training contract, Alice was a paralegal in the Divorce and Family department. She worked on complex financial disputes, child arrangements and pre-nuptial agreements.
Alice’s experience includes:
- Assisting on complex financial claims arising from marriage breakdowns
- Working on cases with complicated trusts and international elements
- Assisting with child arrangements in and out of court
- Assisting with non-molestation and occupation order applications, and
- Guiding clients through difficult family disputes including separation and divorce.
Alice joined Stewarts in February 2019 after graduating from the University of Durham in 2016 with a 2:1 in Law. She then completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, graduating with a distinction in 2017. Prior to joining Stewarts, she spent 10 months working in the catastrophic injury department of a regional firm.
Alice enjoys returning to the countryside to see her family, going for pub lunches and walking her puppy. She also enjoys music festivals, baking and gin.