Nadia has significant experience of High Court litigation and in particular, cases involving consent and intraoperative spinal cord injury. She has also represented numerous clients who experienced a delay in diagnosis of cauda equina syndrome.
Nadia also specialises in stroke cases, having acted for clients who have been wrongly administered thrombolysis and missed diagnosis of transient ischemic attack.
- Acted for client who sustained nerve injury during spinal surgery. This case was fought and won at trial in the High Court
- Acted for client who was wrongly administered thrombolysis resulting in haemorrhagic stroke
- Acted for client who sustained tetraplegia due to a failure to diagnose an unstable spinal cord injury
- Acted for client who had an ischemic stroke following a failure to diagnose and treat a TIA
- Acted for client who sustained a stroke following a delay in diagnosis of endocarditis
Nadia is a member of the Clinical Negligence team, which is highly ranked in both Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500.
Feedback includes: “Nadia Krueger-Young knows the cases inside and out and is phenomenal with clients”.
Publications and Media
Nadia regularly presents training to hospitals, medical originations and charities on risk management and ‘How not to get sued’. She has presented on ‘Cauda equina from a medico-legal perspective’ to hospitals and spinal injury charities. Nadia has recently been asked to speak at a multidisciplinary annual medical conference in Val d’isere.
Nadia is married with two young children. She enjoys playing tennis, cycling and being outdoors.