Nadia has significant experience of High Court litigation and, in particular, cases involving consent and intraoperative spinal injury. She also has in-depth experience in birth injury cases and cases involving stroke.
Nadia is a key member of the Clinical Negligence team, which is highly ranked in both Chambers and The Legal 500.
Matters on which Nadia has successfully acted including obtaining compensation:
- A client who suffered permanent damage to their eye sight due to a delay in diagnosis of a brain tumour.
- An infant who suffered communicating hydrocephalus due to a delay in inserting a ventriculoperitoneal shunt.
- A client who suffered spinal cord injury due to negligent epidural insertion.
- A client who suffered spinal cord injury due to negligent spinal anaesthetic insertion.
- Winning a High Court trial for a client who suffered intraoperative spinal nerve root injury in a case which involved complex arguments surrounding consent and causation
Nadia started her career in property before qualifying into law. She joined Stewarts in 2008 where she completed her training contract and qualified as a solicitor in 2012. She was made an associate in 2016.
Nadia enjoys keeping active, playing tennis and spending time with her husband and young daughter.