Nadia has significant experience of High Court litigation and, in particular, cases involving consent and intraoperative spinal injury. She also has in-depth experience in birth injury cases and cases involving stroke.
Nadia is recognised as a ‘key lawyer’ in The Legal 500 in which the Clinical Negligence team is ranked Tier 1.
Matters on which Nadia has successfully acted including obtaining compensation:
- A client who sustained permanent damage to their eye sight due to a delay in diagnosis of a brain tumour.
- An infant who acquired communicating hydrocephalus due to a delay in inserting a ventriculoperitoneal shunt.
- A client who sustained a spinal cord injury due to negligent epidural insertion.
- A client who had a spinal cord injury due to negligent spinal anaesthetic insertion.
- Winning a High Court trial for a client who acquired intraoperative spinal nerve root injury in a case which involved complex arguments surrounding consent and causation
- A client who suffered a stroke and permanent brain injury due to a failure to diagnose and treat a Transient Ischemic Attack
- A client who sustained a spinal cord injury after falling down the stairs whose diagnosis and treatment was delayed
Nadia started her career in property before qualifying into law. She joined Stewarts in 2008 where she completed her training contract and qualified as a solicitor in 2012.
Nadia enjoys keeping active, playing tennis and spending time with her husband and her 2 young children.