Veronica’s expertise encompasses the representation of clients in a variety of jurisdictions in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas. She has advised on disputes relating to a broad range of sectors, including shipping, energy, real estate and construction as well as regularly advising in relation to shareholder and contractual disputes.
Veronica’s recent cases include:
- Representing the subsidiary of a listed energy company against a local partner arising from an energy project in West Africa.
- Advising a US entity operating in the global satellite industry against a CIS state-owned mobile communications operator.
- Representing government owned entities in the Middle East regarding high profile construction disputes.
Veronica is listed in the Legal 500 Next Generation
In 2018, the Legal 500 recognised Veronica as a “Next Generation Lawyer” and “an excellent attorney, well versed in the applicable law and very capable and competent”.
Veronica trained and qualified at Clifford Chance, working at its offices in London, Moscow and Dubai (where she was seconded to the arbitration team of a Government owned entity) before joining Stewarts.
Accreditations and Memberships
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- DIFC-LCIA User’s Council
- International Arbitration in 2017 – Key Trends and Developments (January 2017)
- Third Party Funding – A new approach to recoverability? (October 2016)
Veronica enjoys exploring unusual travel destinations.